Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hair Styles For Petite

The business of living.

Nocturne. Headache. My darlings are sleeping beside me.

My wife and my child.

A bluish glow halo my thumb. I turn on the PC. A steady hum invades the silence disturbed by bursts of coffee flowing. Cutty tasteless and odorless, which puts the pain. The shadow of my old body is projected on the wall. Worn out by the sleepless nights, tired of not being able to sleep.
The scene is set.



The soundtrack accompanies the reading.
Loop.

is a business of living.

I sail in the plethora of personal sites. Some stand out for their content and style, and it attaches to their authors.

Anakin is one of them. He mastered the language with finesse of despair for us to entrust her loneliness and torment. The precision of words, both dark and rock, the density of phrases, this exercise turned inside to the outside, its short chapters make dialogue to Love.
If the Internet had its letters of nobility, when Internet will have its anthologies, Anakin figure prominently in the authors of literary journals.

Anakin, writer, remains quiet about his struggles for respect for animals, against homophobia, for the People. This is even more honorable.
But he also smuggler and brings with him a few anonymous authors whose pen or outspokenness is chosen with taste.

I have only one regret in closing this post, that of not being able to find the music of the moment in the attic of his "junk" but the memories remain ...

In pictures and background , The Mother and the Whore of Diabologum from the film by Jean Eustache.

The Craft of Living , site written and maintained by Anakin.
The Craft of Living newspaper eponymous Cesare Pavese.

Paris, 2 o'clock in the morning.

- Sir -

0 comments:

Post a Comment