Thursday, July 3, 2008

Can A Tent Trailer Battery Get Charged By The Car

HOLIDAYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Finally a holiday! I said a few days ago that the courses were finished, it was the turn of the job but this time only for ten days.

You may say that the holidays are always too short ... I do not disagree with you!

Tomorrow night, starting Sarlat in the Dordogne for a week of much needed rest (of course I still work very hard and is always my well deserved rest! Doubt it not!)

For once, Christian has prepared all his belongings (he would hurry to leave?) is the first time in 10 years that their business is ready before mine ... For me, nothing is ready, if not a book for the times "lazy"

For now, a good night's sleep, we'll see tomorrow ...

Celeste, she is dressed for the sun:


0 comments:

Post a Comment