Monday, April 28, 2008

How To Make Musical Note Friendship Bracelets

Go do your homework! Cheers

No, no it is not to Celeste that I speak, it will come soon enough!
is rather encouraged me Celeste!
Yes, the resumption of classes is good but it takes much longer than I'll have imagined (yes I know I had been warned ...).
With a training session on average every 15 days, homework piling up. Themes must be prepared and mastered as it can be queried for each course. Intervention is noted and account for the final grade (hello pressure).
For my session on Wednesday, so I spent all my Sunday to work and try to motivate myself to go back. Even if the subject is not fully under control, at least the exercises will be done!

Go! A little courage and here we go again!
Go do your homework!

0 comments:

Post a Comment