Sunday, April 27, 2008

Terra Cotta Bedroom Paint

breastfeeding

course with the resumption of work and some days I spend in Rouen, I feared for my breast and I feared that my darling is difficult to get a bottle.
As usual, I'm worried for nothing. Not only miss swallows his bottle without a word (as it is eaten, eh!) But she also takes the rhythm! She knows that I come home at lunchtime (well when I work, because when I'm being po is possible ...) so it happens sometimes to expect from 8am to noon. It is too strong.
I adore you my heart!
And the evening and weekend is the breast at will, and I think she knows (hehehe, not that stupid baby ...) So here is a

ptite photo of one of his first bottle taken by my sister (it's safe when I am there, not seen in a bottle ...)




Finally, all that to say that exclusive breastfeeding goes like clockwork and I'm glad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment