Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dove Posso Scaricare Dragon Ball Z?

I grow ...

past 3 weeks, I discovered that I can make noises with my mouth, I can also change the intensity. But since some days I turn it up but I do not control! So I push
cries when I'm happy or ... when I'm not happy when I laugh or cry when I, and also ... when I'm hungry. That
, early mom and dad to hear me laughing a lot but after a whole day where I am well trained, they laugh a lot less! It's not my fault, I have not yet mastered.

The last weekend, I also showed mom that I do not like being on the belly, so ... I turn on the back is much better!

Here I am being flip:




I arrive perfectly put my comforters in my mouth and my hands or even T-shirts Mom, the straps of my cozy, my bib, ... My teeth working for some time, they are nearby!

















My nights are getting longer now also arrive at 12pm to sleep on, mother is often forced to wake up in the morning from work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment