Sunday, May 11, 2008

Purple Spot On Inner Thigh Itches

Discovering ... In my bed

Right now Mom is not working, I remain so longer in my bed in the morning. Also, since 3 days I started to walk around my bed. It's been 2 months since I sleep in and I realized I did not yet know all the nooks and crannies. It is never too late to do I thought it was the right time.

I first found out where were these strange lights dancing above my bed and make music. I have not yet discovered how to operate it myself, Mom surprised me because of the noise I made in typing up the bed, but it will be the subject of a future expedition.


And then I discovered a new way to enjoy my curtains. I love my curtains when I'm on the changing table I smiled at them and talk to them, what they make me laugh! Well now I can put myself in front of them even in my bed! What happiness!

Ok, without my sleeping bag (it's hot, so mom said we would do without for now) and the lambskin is easier (as is very soft it slips). But you still have to get that I shake my legs! And for that I train in my bath and when mom changes me. I have thighs concrete now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment