Thursday, June 5, 2008

Free Animated Gifs With Audio For Cell Phones

4 months now

4 months now and every cell for the occasion, like every month you'll say, visits to the pediatrician! With Dad again, since bad mother I am, I prefer to work rather than take my daughter to make his shots ...
Finally, do not insist, I'll have social services on the back ...
Appraisal: 6.060 kg, 60.5 and 40.5 cm head circumference.
The 2 vaccines were hard to bear, Christian took 10 minutes to calm Celeste poor little flea! And mom was not there to offer a lil shot in ... Bad mother, bad mother! Promised the next visit, I asked a day off! And finally
balance "nutritional" Within only.
Board pediatrician: the diversification may begin !

Yeah! Hurray! I jumped for joy! IT TOO LATE FOR ME TO AFFORD SMALL POTS! AH! I'm so happy!


No, but you have a good look? 4 months and I'll start diversification??
No but it's not going well!
It seems that we should not "miss the boat!? If she is watching us eat she wants to eat like us??
Should I conclude that if I persist with breastfeeding my daughter'll never eat with a spoon? Ooh! Ca craind! It is true that from 15/16 years it could be messy ... hummm I take the risk, hihihi.
I just started to tell me that I may be extended for a few months of exclusive breastfeeding.
(mere spirit of contradiction and provocation, for those who know me badly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment