Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things Like Poptropica Or Club Penguin

On vacation ... well, almost! BONNE FETE PAPA

Well, I have not had much time in recent weeks to post again, but as always between work, classes, baby, dog, husband, family , the car, locks, laundry, ...
Finally, you see what I mean, we're all here. Always
is it that for now the courses are finished, the "truce Summer. "I always work and the rest but no classes to prepare.
recovery? in September, and the program is loaded: 5 sessions in one month to finish in late September with the QCM and then 15 days after writing the following week the great and simulating oral appointment.
Suffice to say that in fact, been used to revise, and the subject is vast inheritance, marriage, cohabitation, civil partnerships, Divorce, Taxation, parentage.
NO STRESS!
With a little planning you can! This is my program:
- first read during the past and take stock on the topics déliquats "
- deepen these subjects déliquats
- exercises liquidation of marital
- exercises estate liquidations
OUF!
I'm on vacation in a week. A week in the Dordogne, which will allow me to recharge my batteries before a July study still in charge, inter-cut revisions intensive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment